Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Not In My House

Dear World,
Please stop with the glitter.  No, I don't want to encrust my shoes with glitter.  No, I don't need glitter wallpaper.  I definitely do not need to glitter up my KitchenAid stand mixer, tiles in the shower, or parts of my car.  I'm not even a huge fan of glitter in my make-up.  Glitter is bad.  Glitter is the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving no matter how hard you try to get rid of it.
Sincerely,
Glitter is the herpes of the craft world.

P.S. To the woman I met at a Stampin' Up (greeting card making) party last weekend that stated, "I want to put glitter in my hair!" No.  No you don't.  Step away from the shaker bottle, ma'am. Just... step away.

1 comment:

Jules said...

In Total Agreement here. Glitter is Bad. When we do crafts at church with the kids I never bring out the glitter glue - one, it doesn't dry in time; and two, it is a Mess. Who and why did they, invent glitter?