Monday, June 18, 2012

Powering Through

My three-day weekend was spent quilting.  Okay, not entirely, but I managed to get almost two-thirds done with the piecing on a king-sized quilt, so that's something.  We also went out to look at a few houses, had a nice visit with my parents and reworked their wireless network, and watched four movies.

Aside from it being bloody hot in our apartment, The Man and I had a very nice quiet weekend at home.  The Man just returned from a two-week business trip, so it was important for us to just be home together again.  With an important speaker at commencement in town this weekend, we learned to avoid traffic downtown and around campus.  Having two full days at home was a huge blessing.

Also?  We can skip summer now.  I'm ready for the rain again.

No comments: