Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Questions XVII

Before you read this, you should probably watch "Ew-in or Ew-out," as seen on Live with Kelly and Michael via YouTube.  Ewan McGregor's answers are fine enough, but I couldn't resist posting my own here.

Brussels sprouts:  I'm out.  However, I don't think I've ever actually eaten a brussels sprout, so I don't know if I'd hate them or like them.  Statistically, based on the fact that I pretty much don't like food in generally, I am going with not liking them.  On the other hand, I love kale and spinach, but I'm just not willing to risk a bad flavor right now to find out about the sprouts.

Karaoke:  I'm out.  I'll play the music, but never will I be seen with a mic in my hand attempting to sing.  And it's not even that I'm a bad vocalist: somebody told me I was terrible as a child, so now I'm against singing.

Peeing in the pool:  I'm out.  For the record, you should be too!

Re-gifting:  I'm in.  Why keep something I don't need if someone else could use it?

Manscaping:  I'm in.  Well, I am not a man, so I can't personally do any manscaping, but if I was a man, I'd totally manscape at least once.

Skinny dipping:  I'm in, conditionally.  I have nothing against being naked in water.  However, if I'm going to skinny dip, I want to know for sure that nobody else is watching.  So swimming naked, sure.  Putting my wobbly bits on display for someone to watch? Not so much.

Dancing at weddings:  I'm in. Well, as long as I have someone to dance with.  Solo? No.

Honey Boo Boo:  I'm OUT.

Plastic surgery:  I'm out, mostly.  For reconstruction or medically valid reasons, sure.  For "improving," no.

Roller coasters:  I'm out.  I used to be in, but then I learned they make me sick and sort of give me panic attacks and generally make me want to die.  I don't particularly enjoy that sensation.

Small dogs:  I'm... neither.  I don't really like dogs in general.  However, I'm no more opposed to small ones than I am to large ones when viewed from a healthy distance.  When they attack, small is preferable.  When they protect, larger might be better.

Kissing dogs on the mouth:  I'm OUT.

Baths:  I'm in.  Until the water gets cold about twenty seconds later.  Then I'm out.

Speedos:  I'm... out.  I like the brand well enough, but there's not enough fabric to cover all the parts I like to keep covered, so no speedos for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More list of questions please! :)