Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Bone Folder

Last weekend, as I was sorting and organizing my ever-growing pile of craft supplies, The Man asked if I had a bone folder.  He had some paper and wanted to fold it "like you do."  My non-crafty husband, the one who takes absolutely no interest in the other (crafty) half of our office, requested a specific tool by name.  I was floored.  How he knows what a bone folder is or how to wield it still doesn't compute in my head.  I dug one out of my desk for him and watched him fold the paper with delicate precision.  He did a great job, and I am slightly concerned he might know more crafty terms than he's letting on.  If he starts whipping out terms like "Cuttlebug," "embossing powder," or "pigment dye," I will be very concerned.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Wo! Impressive. I don't even know what a 'bone folder' is, although I have an idea of what it could be