Wednesday, February 15, 2017

This Happened On February 15, 2017 at 02:07PM


Week 5 in my 2017 #housewife #bulletbinder. "Patch wall holes:" I mounted my computer screens to the wall with an awesome dual screen mount. The first time was in a stud that didn't quite work for my setup (a smidge too close to a wall) The second time was not in a stud... and both monitors ripped out of the drywall anchors and crashed onto my desk right in front of me. #neednewpants The third time was into another stud. Thankfully the holes were small. #lessonlearned #diy Also, #tea anyone? Images by #freepik #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournallove #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournaljunkies #bujo #bujocommunity #bujolove #bujojunkies #bujoinspire #planning #plannercommunity #handwriting #housewifelife via Instagram http://ift.tt/2lj1VT3

No comments: