Friday, May 12, 2017

This Happened On May 12, 2017 at 01:26PM


Week 18 in my 2017 #housewife #bulletbinder. What a busy, crazy, good week! My sister, @craftytacogeek, was home for a week, and we had lots of fun crafting, shopping, and eating too much good food. Our mid-week trip to the #oregoncoast was a wonderful treat! While I didn't have much time for my own pursuits, I also didn't have much time for chores or cleaning. #sotheresthat Images from #freepik. #mistakesareproofthatyouaretrying #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournaljunkies #bulletjournallove #bujo #bujocommunity #bujoinspire #bujojunkies #bujolove #planner #planneraddict #plannercommunity #handwriting #houswifelife #splat #ink #inksplat #inkdrop #rainbow #checklist via Instagram http://ift.tt/2raNm3W

No comments: