Monday, June 26, 2017

This Happened On June 26, 2017 at 02:58PM


Week 25 in my 2017 #housewife #bulletjournal. "It's never too late to get your shit together." A nice mix of busy and calm this week. Received great news from my doctor: my formerly high cholesterol is nearly normal, and I officially lost 20 pounds in 3 months. I rewarded myself with a massage (and had that six-week-old muscle spasm next to my spine calmed-yay!). #weightloss #lowcarb #noaddedsugar #healthierme Images from #freepik. #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournallove #bulletjournaljunkies #bujo #bujojunkies #bujocommunity #bujolove #bujoinspire #wearebujo #planner #planneraddict #plannercommunity #handwriting #penmanship #list #housewifelife #rainbow via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tdUy3b

No comments: